Gun Bros 2 is the 2nd installment in the Gun Bros series. It is similar to the first. It was released on February 21, 2013.
- There are 8 campaigns (like planets) on 3 hostile environments.
- Real time multiplayer including a new Endless Mode (similar to Bokor)
- Many new guns and modifications to your guns.
- Armor and mods can be picked up on the battlefield.
- Changed coins to xplodium, this removes the refinery process.
- Enemies have much more health for their experience amount.
- 3-D gameplay with slopes and launch pads.
- The Honey Badger vehicle.
- Harder bosses (T.O.O.L. Captains) have been added, taking about 6 minutes to kill.
- Improved brotherhood system.
"Untold years after the first T.O.O.L. wars, the Tyrannical Oppressors Of Life have returned to finish the job. Only the Freakishly Rugged Advanced Genetics Galactic Enforcement Division (F.R.A.G.G.E.D) agents Percy and Francis Gun stand in their way. Armed with a new array of highly advanced and ridiculously destructive weapons, the Gun Bros are once again defending the galaxy from the T.O.O.L. insurgency. It is a time to innovate and eradicate. The last conflict has left both sides scrambling to rebuild their armories. Old Xplodium mines have been reopened and even decommissioned factories are once again roaring to life as the conflict escalates. It is up to Percy and Francis to stop this threat from reemerging with an even more devastating arsenal of killing machines. The Gun Bros are back and, once again, responsible for defending the galaxy. Luckily, they’ve got access to a host of new gear that will help them defeat T.O.O.L."