The Coronal Ejector is a lethal weapon. Though a slow-shot weapon, this is currently the best coin-purchased weapon in the game in terms of power. The shot from this weapon is a large sized "sun" ball, and detonating after traveling a certain distance or hitting an enemy. It also has a wide range of splash damage, sometimes covering up to a third of the screen.
- Equip the Coronal Ejector with a fast paced, rapid fire weapon (such as the Predator), even though the Ejector can cut down mobs, this heavy gun can get you surrounded.
- Coronal Ejector is a superior weapon for Bokor, since endless zombies form mobs.
- Coronal Ejector has a low critical strike chance, but has a strong damage which can defy this.
- This weapon is stronger than the Atlas. Depending on the player, the Atlas has a bit of less damage, but depending on the price, the Atlas can be better for rookies, although the Ejector has much more splash damage.
|CATEGORY||LEVEL 0||LEVEL 1||LEVEL 2||LEVEL 3|
- It's called 'coronal' because the corona is a part of the sun.
- 'Corona' is Spanish for 'crown,' this may be because this is the strongest weapon that costs Gold in the game.